Dark Serenity
New Forum and GuildWebsite at : http://darks.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=381042&TabID=3206860

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dark Serenity
New Forum and GuildWebsite at : http://darks.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=381042&TabID=3206860
Dark Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ankora - Feral Tank Application

4 posters

Go down

Ankora - Feral Tank Application Empty Ankora - Feral Tank Application

Post  Andrew Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:46 pm

About yourself
English fluency: very
Do you know anyone in the guild that could vouche for you?: Andey, a hunter

About your character
Character name: Ankora
Character level: 80
Armory link (please try and make sure you have the right gear on)
What proffesions did you choose and why?: Mining and JC, to offer me the most extra stamina and other options for off spec gear along with a source of income.
What is your last guild and why have you left it?: Czech Knights, we are having a major lack of progression and willingness from the Guild Master
Any alts that are good enough to help you get accepted? (ie. previous main etc.): this is my only character at raiding level
What is it that you bring to the raid, that would help the guild?: A tanking bear Very Happy what else could people possible want, i will also bring my sense of humor so that im not phased with wipes on a bad night. i've also held the position of raid leader in Czech Knights.
Have you read the guild rules:
Do you accept the guild rules: yes

Raiding
What is your raiding experience so far (including alts, provided you give name/amory link): ICC 10 10/12 10hc 4/12 25 6/12
We raid from 21:00 to 00:00, Wed, Thu, Fri, Mon, Tue. Can you attend every raid?: pretty much unless something comes up on the day.
We use Ventrilo for raids. Do you have any problems with using ventrilo that would affect your performance in the raid?: none
Can your computer handle raids well?: well enough i have low fps but low ms too so i can cope
Is your internet connection stable? What's your speed?: very stable and not sure of speed but its fast
What mods/addons do you use for raiding?: DBM, EPGP, Omen and Recount for vanity reasons

Other information
What do you expect from Dark Serenity ? just a bit of progression in ICC im hoping to see the mysterious LK killed before Cataclysm comes out

Andrew

Back to top Go down

Ankora - Feral Tank Application Empty Re: Ankora - Feral Tank Application

Post  pipz Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:04 am

please give your armory link. Smile
pipz
pipz

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:40 pm

Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:44 pm

Wouldnt let me respond with a weblink without registering.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&cn=Ankora

Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodboilie Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:07 pm

change your shoulder enchant because resilience in pve is useless, if you change that then your accepted

with regards
Bloodboilie
Bloodboilie

Back to top Go down

Post  Arathan Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:23 pm

[quote="Bloodboilie"]change your shoulder enchant because resilience in pve is useless,

Please ignore this, as Blood has no idea what he is chatting about Smile the stam is great for tnks

Arathan
Arathan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down