Dark Serenity
New Forum and GuildWebsite at : http://darks.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=381042&TabID=3206860

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dark Serenity
New Forum and GuildWebsite at : http://darks.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=381042&TabID=3206860
Dark Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Shiranai Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:33 am

About yourself
English fluency: Yes
Do you know anyone in the guild that could vouche for you?: No

About your character
Character name: Shiranai
Character level: 80
Armory link (please try and make sure you have the right gear on):
What proffesions did you choose and why?: Skinning because of crit and leveling LW.
What is your last guild and why have you left it?: "One for All" and I left it because i wanted more progression.
Any alts that are good enough to help you get accepted? (ie. previous main etc.): No.
What is it that you bring to the raid, that would help the guild?: Nice dps xD
Have you read the guild rules: https://darkserenity.forumotion.net/basic-informations-f3/guild-rules-t29.htm
Do you accept the guild rules: Yes

Raiding
What is your raiding experience so far (including alts, provided you give name/amory link): Not that experienced but know all tacts.
We raid from 21:00 to 00:00, Wed, Thu, Fri, Mon, Tue. Can you attend every raid?:Depends on family but i will be on 90% i think.
We use Ventrilo for raids. Do you have any problems with using ventrilo that would affect your performance in the raid?: No.
Can your computer handle raids well?: Yes
Is your internet connection stable? What's your speed?: Yes, it's stable. Not sure about speed though.
What mods/addons do you use for raiding?:DBM, Recount and some other addons but those dosent affect raid performance.

Other information
What do you expect from Dark Serenity ? Good progression and some nice guild chat Smile

Shiranai

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  orfenia Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:39 pm

i hate to say that but sorry mate i cannot accept your application, resons:
-Low Gear
-Only 3/12 icc10 normal
-no gems
-no enchants
-couple of talents are wrong selected
-and we have 3 active, dedicated, highly geared and experienced hunters so u wont have a spot in our raids propably.

however please wait for GM's final decision.

tip: work more on your character, enchant your gear, gem it also, read a bit more about ur class and u will see urown progress in game a lot.
orfenia
orfenia

Back to top Go down

Post  HolyBoly Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:44 am

DECLINED

Better luck next time mate
HolyBoly
HolyBoly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content