Dark Serenity
New Forum and GuildWebsite at : http://darks.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=381042&TabID=3206860

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dark Serenity
New Forum and GuildWebsite at : http://darks.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=381042&TabID=3206860
Dark Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Lukaroz Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:27 pm

About yourself: Im 16 and have currently left school
English fluency: Very fluent
Do you know anyone in the guild that could vouche for you?: No

About your character: Marksmen Hunter
Character name: Lukaroz
Character level: 80
Armory link (please try and make sure you have the right gear on) ( i have icc friendly ring and new boots from HoR normal)
What proffesions did you choose and why?: Skinning, i did this for the money
What is your last guild and why have you left it?: Hmm Cake, i was getting bored because they wasnt any 80s in the guild
Any alts that are good enough to help you get accepted? (ie. previous main etc.): I have a 80 resto Shaman on the realm Arathor

What is it that you bring to the raid, that would help the guild?: I am mature and will bring a mature attitude to the guild

Raiding: I have done every raid and know all tactics
What is your raiding experience so far (including alts, provided you give name/amory link): ICC10 6/12 ICC25 4/12
We raid from 21:00 to 23:30, Wed, Thu, Mon, Tue. Can you attend every raid?: Yes
We use Ventrilo for raids. Do you have any problems with using ventrilo that would affect your performance in the raid?: My laptop doesnt have a mic on it, but i will be getting a new laptop/computer soon
Can your computer handle raids well?: Yes
Is your internet connection stable? What's your speed?: My latency is always on green
What mods/addons do you use for raiding?: DBM

Other information:
What do you expect from Dark Serenity ? I expect a mature attitude to raiding but not too serious, and to talk to new people

Lukaroz

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  HolyBoly Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:48 pm

hay luke

i like the application, you show a lot of promise but please give us a link to your character so we can see how geared you are.
just copy the URL at the top of the armory page about you and paste it in a reply.

thanks

Bolin
HolyBoly
HolyBoly

Back to top Go down