Dark Serenity
New Forum and GuildWebsite at : http://darks.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=381042&TabID=3206860

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dark Serenity
New Forum and GuildWebsite at : http://darks.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=381042&TabID=3206860
Dark Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prot pally application

4 posters

Go down

Prot pally application Empty Prot pally application

Post  Chris94 Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:05 pm

About yourself
English fluency: Very good
Do you know anyone in the guild that could vouche for you?: Kazih <3

About your character
Character name: Lolret
Character level: 80
Armory link (please try and make sure you have the right gear on): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&cn=Lolret
What proffesions did you choose and why?: Mining for the 600 hp and Blacksmithing for extra sockets, although i still need to level BS
What is your last guild and why have you left it?: Slashflex but nobody turned up to the raids so we wernt able to raid, then people left.
Any alts that are good enough to help you get accepted? (ie. previous main etc.): Aeli, disc/holy priest, 5300GS
What is it that you bring to the raid, that would help the guild?: Patience, detirmination to progress and a freindly enviroment Smile
Have you read the guild rules: Yes
Do you accept the guild rules: Yes

Raiding
What is your raiding experience so far (including alts, provided you give name/amory link): 10/12 ICC 10 man and 5/12 ICC 25 man
We raid from 21:00 to 00:00, Wed, Thu, Fri, Mon, Tue. Can you attend every raid?: I can unless something important comes up suddenly which never really happens
We use Ventrilo for raids. Do you have any problems with using ventrilo that would affect your performance in the raid?: None at all
Can your computer handle raids well?: Yes
Is your internet connection stable? What's your speed?: 125-160 ms on average
What mods/addons do you use for raiding?: Recount, DBM, Healbot (when on my priest) and thats it really, i dont tend to rely on addons.

Chris94

Back to top Go down

Prot pally application Empty Re: Prot pally application

Post  orfenia Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:28 pm

i like the application, please wait for our Tank Officer and GM as they'll decide. I like your icc experience and will to raid also, hope to see you soon under our commands ^^
orfenia
orfenia

Back to top Go down

Post  Acidtrip Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Hi there,

Your spec seems abit odd to me - maybe a few too many points in Prot but other than that everything seems fine. Nice raid experience, gear and gemmed correctly even though i would advise you level that BS as those extra sockets are really quite nice ^^
If willing; the spec can be altered but meh i guess it's whatever you feel comfortable with.

Plus if i remember rightly this guy has an alt called Fappy ... so on that basis alone i like him Very Happy

Acidtrip

Back to top Go down

Post  HolyBoly Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:10 pm

ACCEPTED

plz contact Bolin or Acidtrip in game for Guild invite, btw, nice application mate ^^
HolyBoly
HolyBoly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down