Dark Serenity
New Forum and GuildWebsite at : http://darks.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=381042&TabID=3206860

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dark Serenity
New Forum and GuildWebsite at : http://darks.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=381042&TabID=3206860
Dark Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mage apply

Go down

mage apply Empty mage apply

Post  svin Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:31 pm

About yourself
Sven
belgium
English fluency:
pretty fluent
Do you know anyone in the guild that could vouche for you?:
unfortunatly not.

About your character
Character name:
Svin (atm)
Character level:
Armory link (please try and make sure you have the right gear on):
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&n=Svin

What proffesions did you choose and why?:
jc and bs. Jc for the 3 gems and bs for the extra socket.
What is your last guild and why have you left it?:
Rising on vek’nilash. I was one of the 2 gm’s there and raidleader. But at some point some personal things came out a bit and i was not happy the way raids where going (ppl did’nt sign up, slacking) I prefered my members to have somme knowledge before we encountered a boss instead of having a rl explain every small step in the fight. For example, encounter on sindra hc, the spits one shot you (i know it can sound silly but ppl should know that stuff before the encounter)
Any alts that are good enough to help you get accepted? (ie. previous main etc.):
Dk (witch i probebly bring with me), shaman and druid. They all have decend gear (between 5.6 and 6K gs) the druid has a bit less (around 5.4)
What is it that you bring to the raid, that would help the guild?:
Good and fast insight in a raid. Able to make fast decisions in moments of need.
I’m always prepared before i go on a raid by looking up tacs, watch movies to ensure that i don’t encounter any suprises.
Have you read the guild rules:
Do you accept the guild rules:
yes, and i’m curious to see the sk at work actualy.

Raiding
What is your raiding experience so far (including alts, provided you give name/amory link):
icc25: 10/12
icc10:12/12
icc10hm:11/12
rs: 1/1
We raid from 21:00 to 00:00, Wed, Thu, Fri, Mon, Tue. Can you attend every raid?:
yes, works perfect for me cause i work in the weekend, its also one of the reasons i applied here.
We use Ventrilo for raids. Do you have any problems with using ventrilo that would affect your performance in the raid?:
none at all, got it installed and a working mic
Can your computer handle raids well?:
yes, its a new one about 5 months old now (core i7)
Is your internet connection stable? What's your speed?:
its stable, never had problems with it so far unless there is a company maintenance.
What mods/addons do you use for raiding?:
Alot atm actualy:
Rbs
Recount (fail addon)
Dbm
Omen
Quickmark
Dotimer (for fire)
I will remove somme ofc because i don’t need them anymore.

Other information
What do you expect from Dark Serenity ?
A community focussed guild with dedicated members that work towards end game raiding.
Most of all i prefer a balanced guild with active ppl ready for help if needed.
Ppl that know what they are doing and can adjust in any raid to make it a succesfull one.
If i forgot something pls ask and i will be happy to reply.

svin

Back to top Go down

mage apply Empty Re: mage apply

Post  HolyBoly Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:49 pm

hay mate. nice application, we do however have a new website but its cool.
at the moment we are not currently raiding as cata is so close, we wanna be prepared for it all.
i am willing to accept this application but please do understand that we are not raiding currently.

if you wanna join, whisper Vetrîa, Bolin, or Zelathor in game
HolyBoly
HolyBoly

Back to top Go down