Dark Serenity
New Forum and GuildWebsite at : http://darks.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=381042&TabID=3206860

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dark Serenity
New Forum and GuildWebsite at : http://darks.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=381042&TabID=3206860
Dark Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APP Kharbaros / 80 / mage

Go down

APP Kharbaros / 80 / mage Empty APP Kharbaros / 80 / mage

Post  Kharbaro Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:58 pm

About yourself

English fluency: fluent
Do you know anyone in the guild that could vouche for you?: can't remember (lost) nick name Razz previous officer from Hotel Babylon guild.

About your character

Character name: Kharbaros
Character level: 80

Armory link (please try and make sure you have the right gear on):

What professions did you choose and why?: mining and herbalism - good money while lvling and travelling
What is your last guild and why have you left it?: Insomniacs (ranked 9), guild disbanded; Hotel Babylon, guild disbanded (pretty unlucky? Razz)
Any alts that are good enough to help you get accepted? (ie. previous main etc.): started a DK for fun
What is it that you bring to the raid, that would help the guild?: arcane powder (always helps Smile ), fish feasts, wild magic potions and frost wyrm flasks
Have you read the guild rules: yes
Do you accept the guild rules: yes

Raiding

What is your raiding experience so far (including alts, provided you give name/amory link): ICC 25 11/12; ICC 10 11/12 (but tried LK many many times), ToC 10 / 25 done, ToGC 10 done, ToGC 25 3 bosses, Ulduar 10 and 25 (some random bosses and weekly ones), not done RS yet (been away for a while)

We raid from 21:00 to 00:00, Wed, Thu, Fri, Mon, Tue. Can you attend every raid?: 3 out of 5 definitely, but will try to do my best

We use Ventrilo for raids. Do you have any problems with using ventrilo that would affect your performance in the raid?: no: seen it, used it, know it Smile

Can your computer handle raids well?: not been an issue before

Is your internet connection stable? What's your speed?: 100 Mbps, good and stable

What mods/addons do you use for raiding?: deadly boss

Other information

What do you expect from Dark Serenity ? Flexible raiding and understanding if problems occur, will do my best to participate as much as I can Smile I like social raiding, kind and polite people, discipline and PROGRESS Razz Previous guild leaders and guild-mates didn't have any problems with me (as far as I know Smile ).

Kharbaro

Back to top Go down

APP Kharbaros / 80 / mage Empty Re: APP Kharbaros / 80 / mage

Post  orfenia Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:02 am

Hi and welcome to our forum. I like your character (4 sanctified pieces bounce) enchants and gems are fine and raids experience is also acceptable. Contact me (or Bolin, Acidtrip, Bloodboilie, Arathan) in game for invite.

Accepted
orfenia
orfenia

Back to top Go down