Dark Serenity
New Forum and GuildWebsite at : http://darks.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=381042&TabID=3206860

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dark Serenity
New Forum and GuildWebsite at : http://darks.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=381042&TabID=3206860
Dark Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lambert Level 80 Ret Paladin Application

2 posters

Go down

Lambert Level 80 Ret Paladin Application Empty Lambert Level 80 Ret Paladin Application

Post  Lambert Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:52 pm

About yourself
English fluency: Yes
Do you know anyone in the guild that could vouche for you?:

About your character
Character name: Lambert
Character level: 80
Armory link (please try and make sure you have the right gear on) :http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&cn=Lambert
What proffesions did you choose and why?: Inscription as i wanted to make my own Darkmoon Fair cards.
What is your last guild and why have you left it?: Excited State, didnt raid often.
Any alts that are good enough to help you get accepted? (ie. previous main etc.): i have a shaman i sometimes play when im bored with Loremaster quests, which has also done The Undying achievment in Naxx his name is Mottle.
What is it that you bring to the raid, that would help the guild?: a good ret paladin that learns fast, very good at turning up on time, wants to have a good progress guild.
Have you read the guild rules: https://darkserenity.forumotion.net/basic-informations-f3/guild-rules-t29.htm
Do you accept the guild rules: Yes

Raiding
What is your raiding experience so far (including alts, provided you give name/amory link):
We raid from 21:00 to 00:00, Wed, Thu, Fri, Mon, Tue. Can you attend every raid?: yes
We use Ventrilo for raids. Do you have any problems with using ventrilo that would affect your performance in the raid?:nope dont mind talking on it either
Can your computer handle raids well?: yes
Is your internet connection stable? What's your speed?: Yes and my max ms is 170
What mods/addons do you use for raiding?: DBM, Pally Power, Recount, Omen, when healing Decursive, and healbot.

Other information
What do you expect from Dark Serenity ? A nice friendly guild that want to continue its progress before Cata comes out and for it to continue raiding in Cata.

Lambert

Back to top Go down

Lambert Level 80 Ret Paladin Application Empty Re: Lambert Level 80 Ret Paladin Application

Post  Lambert Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:57 pm

Forgot to add this part.

Raiding
What is your raiding experience so far (including alts, provided you give name/amory link): 11/12 in ICC10 1 HC boss Gunship tried most of the others, 5 in ICC25, Most bosses done in Uld10 some HM's aswell, TOC10 and 25 both done.
We raid from 21:00 to 00:00, Wed, Thu, Fri, Mon, Tue. Can you attend every raid?: yes
We use Ventrilo for raids. Do you have any problems with using ventrilo that would affect your performance in the raid?:nope dont mind talking on it either
Can your computer handle raids well?: yes
Is your internet connection stable? What's your speed?: Yes and my max ms is 170
What mods/addons do you use for raiding?: DBM, Pally Power, Recount, Omen, when healing Decursive, and healbot.

Lambert

Back to top Go down

Lambert Level 80 Ret Paladin Application Empty Re: Lambert Level 80 Ret Paladin Application

Post  Spellstalker Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:11 am

After speaking with the other officers we have decided to accept your application if your prepared to accept the fact raid spots are limited and you may not be involved each raid. If this is ok then wisper myself, Arathan, Acidtrip or Vetria ingame for an invite
Spellstalker
Spellstalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down