Dark Serenity
New Forum and GuildWebsite at : http://darks.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=381042&TabID=3206860

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dark Serenity
New Forum and GuildWebsite at : http://darks.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=381042&TabID=3206860
Dark Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment

2 posters

Go down

Recruitment Empty Recruitment

Post  Spotterr Fri May 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Hi there,

About yourself: I'm a a relaxed easy-going person, don't get mad so quickly. But I'm determined to achieve my goals and in some times ( like raides ) I can be serious and active.
English fluency: Good to very good
Do you know anyone in the guild that could vouche for you?:
Not really, cause I recently joined the previous guild. So I haven't had the chance to begin friendships.

About your character:
Character name: Spotter
Character level: 80
Armory link (please try and make sure you have the right gear on):
What proffesions did you choose and why?: Engineering and Jewelcrafting. Because of the best gems there are available and of the 3 'best' enchants.
What is your last guild and why have you left it?: Arise the Fall, didn't leave, it disbanded
Any alts that are good enough to help you get accepted? (ie. previous main etc.): Not really

What is it that you bring to the raid, that would help the guild?: I'm dedicated, I can quickly learn and WILLING to learn. If I signed to it you can bet that I'll show up, don't like to let people down. I'm a very good motivator.

Raiding:
What is your raiding experience so far (including alts, provided you give name/amory link): Raiding is up to ToC 10
We raid from 21:00 to 23:30, Wed, Thu, Mon, Tue. Can you attend every raid?: Prob not all of them, but I'm sure that the most of them I can attend
We use Ventrilo for raids. Do you have any problems with using ventrilo that would affect your performance in the raid?: Nope
Can your computer handle raids well?: Yeah
Is your internet connection stable? What's your speed?: It's stable, 54 MB/S
What mods/addons do you use for raiding?: Omen Threat Meter, DBM, Power Auras ( for procs ), Bartender, ForteXorcist, SexyCooldown and RangeDisplay

Spotterr

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Empty Re: Recruitment

Post  HolyBoly Fri May 07, 2010 10:01 pm

I like the post. missing one field tho:

Armory link: .....

please fill it in and i will let you know. thanks What a Face
HolyBoly
HolyBoly

Back to top Go down

Post  Spotter Sat May 08, 2010 1:31 am

HolyBoly wrote:I like the post. missing one field tho:

Armory link: .....

please fill it in and i will let you know. thanks What a Face

LOL totally forgot xD

Anyway here it is: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&cn=Spotter

Spotter

Back to top Go down

Post  HolyBoly Sat May 08, 2010 5:42 pm

ACCEPTED
HolyBoly
HolyBoly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down