Dark Serenity
New Forum and GuildWebsite at : http://darks.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=381042&TabID=3206860

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dark Serenity
New Forum and GuildWebsite at : http://darks.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=381042&TabID=3206860
Dark Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Dead knight app.

Go down

Blood Dead knight app. Empty Blood Dead knight app.

Post  Roflknig Wed May 04, 2011 12:37 am

About yourself
English fluency: Good
Do you know anyone in the guild that could vouche for you?: No but I can prove myself in any shape or form.

About your character
Character name: Roflknight
Character level: 85
Armory link (please try and make sure you have the right gear on):

What proffesions did you choose and why?: Blacksmithing- I can craft my own armor, extra gem sockets, Ebonsteel belt.
Mining- Materials for blacksmithing and extra stamina bonus.

What is your last guild and why have you left it?: Balkan Express. I have left it because second raid group had really slow progress.

Any alts that are good enough to help you get accepted? (ie. previous main etc.): Nope.

What is it that you bring to the raid, that would help the guild?: Horn of winter buff.

Have you read the guild rules:
Do you accept the guild rules: Yes I do.

Raiding
What is your raiding experience so far (including alts, provided you give name/amory link):BWD- 5/6, BoT- 3/4, TotFW- 0/2, BH- 1/1

We raid from 21:00 to 00:00, Wed, Thu, Fri, Mon, Tue. Can you attend every raid?: Yes I can.

We use Ventrilo for raids. Do you have any problems with using ventrilo that would affect your performance in the raid?: I dont have any problems.

Can your computer handle raids well?: Yes, 45 FPS is minimum I get during raids.

Is your internet connection stable? What's your speed?: Yes its stable. 100 Mbps.

What mods/addons do you use for raiding?: Omen3, DBM, Recount, MK Scrolling text, Bartender4.

Roflknig

Back to top Go down

Blood Dead knight app. Empty Re: Blood Dead knight app.

Post  GuestDK Wed May 04, 2011 12:39 am

Something was wrong with armory link so here it is again:

GuestDK

Back to top Go down

Post  GuestDK Wed May 04, 2011 12:42 am

Hmm. Something is wrong with link, not sure why, here is another try.

GuestDK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum