Dark Serenity
New Forum and GuildWebsite at : http://darks.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=381042&TabID=3206860

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dark Serenity
New Forum and GuildWebsite at : http://darks.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=381042&TabID=3206860
Dark Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andey - surv hunter app

2 posters

Go down

Andey - surv hunter app Empty Andey - surv hunter app

Post  Andey Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:02 pm

About yourself
English fluency: First language
Do you know anyone in the guild that could vouche for you?: unfortunately no, but Ankora is a raid leader in the guild im in at the moment and im sure he would vouche for me.

About your character
Character name: Andey
Character level: 80
Armory link (please try and make sure you have the right gear on):
What proffesions did you choose and why?: Enchanting so I can de items from heroics and use them as mats for my own enchants to save money and enchant my own gear of course. Also engineering so I can craft my own arrows/bullets and it is probably the most interesting profession.
What is your last guild and why have you left it?: Not left at the moment but raiding has become stale with people not being committed and not progressing. I have had a lot of fun in this guild and there are a lot of nice players but its time for a change and some progress.
Any alts that are good enough to help you get accepted? (ie. previous main etc.): No I stick to one character mainly I have been levelling a priest but its not going to be 80 any time soon.
What is it that you bring to the raid, that would help the guild?: I bring a great attitude and am willing to help others that dont know what to do and learn new tactics myself.
Have you read the guild rules: Yes
Do you accept the guild rules: Yes

Raiding
What is your raiding experience so far (including alts, provided you give name/amory link):
We raid from 21:00 to 00:00, Wed, Thu, Fri, Mon, Tue. Can you attend every raid?: Yes, unless something comes up such as work but 90% of the time I will accept and when I do I always turn up.
We use Ventrilo for raids. Do you have any problems with using ventrilo that would affect your performance in the raid?: I use ventrilo and it has no effect on my performance I also have a headset so I can speak.
Can your computer handle raids well?: Yes
Is your internet connection stable? What's your speed?: my internet connection is stable and it has a speed of 54.0 MB.
What mods/addons do you use for raiding?: DBM, omen threat meter, track-o-matique, serpentstinger.

Other information
What do you expect from Dark Serenity: I expect a fun guild chat and a good raiding attitude. Also people willing to help each other.

Andey

Back to top Go down

Andey - surv hunter app Empty Re: Andey - surv hunter app

Post  orfenia Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:33 pm

gems and enchants need replacements, also pet spec is the think u should look deeper into. gear is nice, dont know how t10 set bonuses work for hunters but item lvls is quite high. achives: cool, im not gonna comment it as u have some idea how to play in icc.

1st of all DE mats from raiding land in GB where u can buy them for half of AH price.
2nd of all what if u get bored with our raiding progression after u get a gear setup from bosses we can down ? how can u guarantee your dedication to this guild, when u actually are applying to us while being in another guild in the same time ? (lookin for options?).

p.s. i just got deserter debuff from bg i was in, cuz i am repplyin here. im pissed. let us know when u correct your gems/enchants/pet spec.
orfenia
orfenia

Back to top Go down

Andey - surv hunter app Empty what gems and enchants would you say need replacing?

Post  andey Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:04 pm

I would say that I have the right gems and enchants for icc but many people have a different view on what is right/wrong so you can give me your opinion. Also, I would not take the enchants from a raid for myself I would donate them to the GB of course. Lastly I would not leave the guild after gearing, I am only leaving this guild because it is in decline and people don't turn up to raids ect. I am staying in the guild whilst applying since as I said in the app I have friends in the guild and we do random dungeons, old instances, farms reps and so on.

Not trying to argue with you about the gems/enchants just want to know what your opinion is on them and what you would expect from a survival hunter.

andey

Back to top Go down

Post  Synbios Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:48 pm

Well enchants seem ok could maybe go for agl on weps but ap is fine too, i think its mainly the gems, as far as i know haste it not a very good stat for hunters, and as your Survival you would gain alot more from stacking pure agl gems, at least thats what i see from 90% of raiding Survival hunters.
Synbios
Synbios

Back to top Go down

Andey - surv hunter app Empty Replacing yellow gems

Post  Andey Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Will be replacing them soon with +20 agil but don't have the gold right now due to recently buying the chopper.

Andey

Back to top Go down

Post  orfenia Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:15 am

shit load of hunters in guild, but sure, Accepted. Trial rank, cheers, welcome.

p.s. spam me for inv.
orfenia
orfenia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down