Dark Serenity
New Forum and GuildWebsite at : http://darks.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=381042&TabID=3206860

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dark Serenity
New Forum and GuildWebsite at : http://darks.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=381042&TabID=3206860
Dark Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narutard - Resto Druid

Go down

Narutard - Resto Druid Empty Narutard - Resto Druid

Post  Narutard Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:58 pm

About yourself
English fluency: Good
Do you know anyone in the guild that could vouche for you?: Nope.

About your character
Character name: Narutard
Character level: 80
Armory link (please try and make sure you have the right gear on):
The belt is pretty new, it'll get gemmed asap.
What proffesions did you choose and why?: Skinning and Leatherworking. Because I wanted Leatherworking and Skinning simply goes well with it.
What is your last guild and why have you left it?: Apotheosis. I left because things didn't look so well after half the Guild got kicked for some strange reason.
Any alts that are good enough to help you get accepted? (ie. previous main etc.): Yep, my Warlock.
What is it that you bring to the raid, that would help the guild?: Ehm.. HoTs?
Have you read the guild rules: - Yep.
Do you accept the guild rules: Yep.

Raiding
What is your raiding experience so far (including alts, provided you give name/amory link):
Including my Warlock my ICC10 progression would be 10/12 (Normal). Also got Sindy to 15% in a pug, if that counts.
^ Warlock armory link.
We raid from 21:00 to 00:00, Wed, Thu, Fri, Mon, Tue. Can you attend every raid?: I should be able to. But I'll notify the Raid Leader on time if I can't.
We use Ventrilo for raids. Do you have any problems with using ventrilo that would affect your performance in the raid?: I prefer not to use my mic, but there's nothing wrong with my speakers / ears, so there's nothing that affects my performance.
Can your computer handle raids well?: Yes.
Is your internet connection stable? What's your speed?: Yes. And I have no idea, fast enough to raid without lagg.
What mods/addons do you use for raiding?: Xperl, PowerAura, Clique and DBM. I use more AddOns but they're not important for Raiding.

Other information
What do you expect from Dark Serenity? To get me the Kingslayer achiev, progress in HC, and to give me a nice headstart in Cataclysm raids.

Narutard

Back to top Go down