Dark Serenity
New Forum and GuildWebsite at : http://darks.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=381042&TabID=3206860

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dark Serenity
New Forum and GuildWebsite at : http://darks.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=381042&TabID=3206860
Dark Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applying to Dark Serenity

2 posters

Go down

Applying to Dark Serenity Empty Applying to Dark Serenity

Post  numba8@hotmail.co.uk Fri May 07, 2010 10:42 pm

Your application will be reviewed by one of us and we'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Before applying please read Guild Information
About yourself:
English fluency: Fluent
Do you know anyone in the guild that could vouche for you?:
Nope

About your character: I have a ranged hunter 5.8k gs and a resto/boomkin druid 5.5k gs
Character name: Audicity (hunter) AND Venada (druid)
Character level: 80 and 80
Armory link (please try and make sure you have the right gear on): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&cn=Audicity and http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&cn=Venada and http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&cn=Venga proffesions did you choose and why?: Enchanter so i can help my friends out and lw so i can make things for my friends, herber and skinner Wink
What is your last guild and why have you left it?: Asylum, i havent left it, to little progression
Any alts that are good enough to help you get accepted? (ie. previous main etc.):
Venga 80 dk blood/frost 5.2k gs and 5.5k gs
What is it that you bring to the raid, that would help the guild?:
I bring a laid back and mature approach to raiding.

Raiding:
What is your raiding experience so far (including alts, provided you give name/amory link): icc 10 6/12 icc 25 6/12
We raid from 21:00 to 23:30, Wed, Thu, Mon, Tue. Can you attend every raid?: I am at college atm so i can only raid on Saturdays, however in the holidays i can raid whenever i am requested.
We use Ventrilo for raids. Do you have any problems with using ventrilo that would affect your performance in the raid?: I use vent already.
Can your computer handle raids well?: Yes.
Is your internet connection stable? What's your speed?: I get green latencey, however i am going to move house soon so i don't know what it will be like their.
What mods/addons do you use for raiding?:
DBM, x perl , wim, atlas loot

Other information:
What do you expect from Dark Serenity ? I expect a mature approach to raiding, but i also want to have some fun and meet some new people.

numba8@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Applying to Dark Serenity Empty Application

Post  Lilliie Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:25 pm

About yourself:
English fluency: Fluent
Do you know anyone in the guild that could vouche for you?:

About your character: I have a retri pala 5.8gs resto shammy
Character name: Lilliie(pala) Pyschoshaman(shammy)
Character level: 80 and 73
Armory link (please try and make sure you have the right gear on):
proffesions did you choose and why?: Mining and Jewelcrafting ..Minings handy because you can mine while questing and theres good gold in both
What is your last guild and why have you left it?: Severity severe attitude problems
Any alts that are good enough to help you get accepted? (ie. previous main etc.):well my resto shammy (level 73 atm but shes prio atm so leveling qquick)
What is it that you bring to the raid, that would help the guild?:I bring a laid back and mature approach to raiding.

Raiding:
What is your raiding experience so far (including alts, provided you give name/amory link): icc 10 6/12 icc 25 6/12
We raid from 21:00 to 23:30, Wed, Thu, Mon, Tue. Can you attend every raid?: Most of the time might not be able on some thursdays
We use Ventrilo for raids. Do you have any problems with using ventrilo that would affect your performance in the raid?: I use vent already.
Can your computer handle raids well?: Yes.
Is your internet connection stable? What's your speed?: Yep ...Green latency al the time
What mods/addons do you use for raiding?:DBM,

Other information:
What do you expect from Dark Serenity ? I expect a mature approach to raiding, but i also want to have some fun and talkative/friendly guild

Lilliie

Back to top Go down

Applying to Dark Serenity Empty Re: Applying to Dark Serenity

Post  orfenia Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:41 pm

im a bit confused about those 2 applications in one topic umm, are u a siblings or a couple or what ? or is it just a misplaced applications ? we need to sort it out asap plx.

edit: I've checked both application, so about 1st one: I can't inspect ur boomkin gear cuz u logged off on resto spec and im not in charge of Healers stuff. Your hunter is pretty decent with gear and experience but u must decide which one is ur main as that character will have priority in raid invites and the rest can be invited to our alt's guild.

second application
must wait for melee dps/tank officer's decision. i don't count your shammy as it's highly undergeared.
orfenia
orfenia

Back to top Go down

Applying to Dark Serenity Empty Re: Applying to Dark Serenity

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum