Dark Serenity
New Forum and GuildWebsite at : http://darks.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=381042&TabID=3206860

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dark Serenity
New Forum and GuildWebsite at : http://darks.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=381042&TabID=3206860
Dark Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My application :)

Go down

My application :)  Empty My application :)

Post  Venooze Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:32 pm

English fluency: Marvelous
Do you know anyone in the guild that could vouche for you?:
Nope ;(

About your character
Character name: Venooze
Character level: 80
Armory link (please try and make sure you have the right gear on): What proffesions did you choose and why?: Lw and ench so i could help guildies out Wink
What is your last guild and why have you left it?: I used 2 be horde ( Kaizen).
Any alts that are good enough to help you get accepted? (ie. previous main etc.):
What is it that you bring to the raid, that would help the guild?: I bring a happy, hard working, willing to wipe determined player to your raiding team Wink
Have you read the guild rules: I have read them.
Do you accept the guild rules: I do accept them.

Raiding
What is your raiding experience so far (including alts, provided you give name/amory link): 11/12 icc 10 i have fort the lk but not killed it 10/12 icc 25 Smile
We raid from 21:00 to 00:00, Wed, Thu, Fri, Mon, Tue. Can you attend every raid?: I cannot attend every raid but i can attend most of them Smile
We use Ventrilo for raids. Do you have any problems with using ventrilo that would affect your performance in the raid?: I used 2 use ventrilo Wink
Can your computer handle raids well?: Yes my computer if perfect for raiding Smile
Is your internet connection stable? What's your speed?: I have a stable connection and dare i say it i don't dc very often.
What mods/addons do you use for raiding?:
DBM, X perl, Omen, cast bars.

Other information
What do you expect from Dark Serenity ?
I expect to have a whale of a time, Progress and be around some friendly people Wink

Venooze

Back to top Go down

My application :)  Empty Re: My application :)

Post  orfenia Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:39 pm

icc10 exp is quite low, but in other hands 25 man with plague - cool, i have to ask other officers and gm, hold on. gear cool, (heavy in agi - does it work for ya ? ) emm ye w8 for decision. bb, bg queue calls.
orfenia
orfenia

Back to top Go down

Post  Venooze Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:48 pm

Hey Bud,
Cheers 4 checking me out,
i have 11/12 on my druid btw sorry got mixed up with chars,
I have fought the lk on Venooze just not killed it,
cheers 4 ur time
All the Best,
Alex

Venooze

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down