Dark Serenity
New Forum and GuildWebsite at : http://darks.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=381042&TabID=3206860

Melínda 80 Resto Druid <3

Go down

Melínda 80 Resto Druid <3

Post  Melinda on Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:15 pm

About yourself:
English fluency: Yes
Do you know anyone in the guild that could vouche for you?: Feber

About your character:
Character name: Melínda
Character level: 80
Armory link (please try and make sure you have the right gear on):
What proffesions did you choose and why?: I'm 450 alchemy and herbalism, been so for 4 years Smile i've got all ingame recipes, and i'm a potion master. guess I chose those professions because it sounded cool back in vanilla, and I've just kept with it. I also got 450 cooking and fishing, (yees, all recipes there too) so I can provide a whole bunch of yummy fish feasts Smile
What is your last guild and why have you left it?: Last guild I was in was Celestial, which I left for personal reasons, and before that I was in Aether. This is some time ago, I haven't been in a serious guild since that.
Any alts that are good enough to help you get accepted? (ie. previous main etc.): No

What is it that you bring to the raid, that would help the guild?: I'm always on time and prepared for raids, and I never slack or go afk. I care more about helping the guild as a whole with progression and such, and I don't care that much about loot.

Raiding:
What is your raiding experience so far (including alts, provided you give name/amory link): I started out raiding in vanilla, with MC, ZG and BWL.
In Tbc I raided mostly Karazan, since my guild couldn't get enough members to progress to 25man instances. In Wotlk I have alot of raiding exp from Naxx, Ulduar, Toc and the first 6 bosses in ICC. (and of course OS, VoA, Onyxia)
We raid from 21:00 to 23:30, Wed, Thu, Mon, Tue. Can you attend every raid?: Yes I can.
We use Ventrilo for raids. Do you have any problems with using ventrilo that would affect your performance in the raid?: nop
Can your computer handle raids well?: yup
Is your internet connection stable? What's your speed?: its very stable, not quite sure about the speed, but it's fast fast fast! Razz
What mods/addons do you use for raiding?: Currently, I use Xperl, DBM and a whole bunch of other interface adds.

Other information:
What do you expect from Dark Serenity ? I expect to be able to participate in progressing in Wotlk, and have fun while doing it. Smile

Melinda

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum